Custom Natural Abaca Rugs
Abaca is handwoven from the fibers of the tree-like banana tree leaves, Abaca fiber is a strong, versatile fiber. Since it needs no spinning and has strong, lightweight inner fibers
• Handmade Handwoven of 100% abaca fiber, in India
• Due to the natural yarn derived from a natural source, and different weaving techniques, size, and color may vary to some extent
• We weave of this Rug is 2.5cm or say 1” thick for extra cushioning.
• Rotate your rug every 3-6 months to prevent excessive wear and sun exposure in one area.
• For best results, vacuum regularly on a low setting without the rotating beater brush. The bristled brush digs into the fibers and may damage your rug.
• Please make a very important note that Does not pull on loose ends. Either tuck back or snip with scissors and knot ends.
• If you wish to get this rug cleaned, Professional cleaning is recommended.
We customize the abaca rugs into any size and color. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whats ap at +91-9839141651 for more details.